Have you tried Amazon Native ads on your blog yet? If not, now is definitely the time to give them a try!
Amazon sent out an email recently to let us know that for the month of November, they’d be paying 12% commission on sales made through the native ads. That’s AH-MAZE-ING, considering 8.5% is usually their top commission payout.
This gives you a really great opportunity to make a lot of money this holiday season (2016), which – in case you hadn’t figured this one out yet – is the best time of year for affiliate marketers.
But even without the holiday bonus commission, Amazon native ads are a great way to improve your Amazon associate payouts. They look awesome and give you a simple way to add value to your posts.
It doesn’t matter what you’re blogging about or what your niche is- there are products on Amazon you can link to. For example, if you’re sharing a recipe, you could have ads on your post that link to the type of pan you use, ingredients, kitchen utensils – Anything!
If you already use Amazon native ads, make sure that you’ve got them maximized across your blog. If you aren’t using them, then I really recommend getting some up there – it could help you turn a nice profit on your blog this year.
Don’t know how to set them up? No problem – I’m going to show you how 🙂
How to Setup Amazon Native Ads (WordPress)
Start by logging into your Amazon Associates account. Go to the “Product Linking” tab, then click on “Native Shopping Ads”.
You’ll see that there are three different kinds of native ads.
- Recommendation Ads: These automatically display relevant product recommendations from Amazon based on your page content and visiting users.
- Search Ads: Include product recommendations based on search phrases or key words selected by you or entered by your visitors.
- Custom Ads: These ads allow you to handpick your favorite products that you would like to promote and place the ad unit within your product article posts
Now, I was going to go through step by step and explain how to do this, when I realized how much easier it would be just to show you. So enjoy this video!
Now that you’ve seen how easy-peasy it is to set up Amazon Native Ads, what are you waiting for? If you have any product review posts, I’d definitely add one to the bottom! Right now, I’d even consider adding a widget to your blog with a recommendation ad, and take advantage of the 12% commission (running through November 30th, 2016).
Take some action and start making a profit!
PS: Not making as much money as you thought you would as an affiliate marketer? Maybe you’re doing it wrong! Check out the Pajama Affiliate Masterclass and learn:
- Finding keywords
- How and Where to Use Affiliate Links that Convert Sales
- Search Engine Optimization
- Creating Better Titles that Deliver
- Effective Interlinking Strategies
- Writing Techniques that Relate to Readers…and so much more!