And today, we decided to share a bit about becoming an authority figure in your niche.
So, first of all, what does that even mean??
The phrase “authority figure” is kinda scary to me… I tend not to do very well with authority!
But don’t get skeered… 😉
In this case, when we talk about “authority”, what we mean is that you’re someone people trust in when you talk about your niche. Your blog is a place where people know they will get good content on the chosen topic.
My favorite way of thinking about it is like this – When someone mentions your niche, YOU are the person that comes to mind.
So, how do you become that person?
Well, watch the video and find out!
Got that? Let me list it out for you real quick, in case you weren’t taking notes:
1. Become an author in your niche (ebooks, Kindle)
2. Connect yourself with experts (Do interviews, social media)
3. Stay up-to-date and share cutting edge info.
4. Share your results and show your successes
5. Be accessible to your followers
PS – Hey, remember in the video when I was talking about my email community, and our super-secret Facebook group? Well, here’s where you get to join in!