Hey there and Happy Friday!
You know the Party is all about sharing your link and getting pinned – but how much pinning do you really do? I use BoardBooster to make sure that my own blog posts are getting pinned – AND re-pinned! – for maximum effect. But I was still finding it hard to make time to pin “other people’s pins” too.
So I gave TailWind a try – and holy cow, do I love it! It only takes me a few minutes on the weekend to load it up with a week’s worth of really good pins that are relevant to my niche, to share on my boards. (Tribes has made that even better, too!)
If you’ve been on the fence about paying for it, now’s a great time to go for it – If you upgrade to TailWind Plus before February 28th, you’ll get a $30 credit to your account. Check it out with my referral link here.
And now, on with the link-up!
Welcome to the Pretty Pintastic Party, where every post is pinned & features are pinned by everyone!
First, let’s meet the hosts:
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
Now on to the Party!!
This week’s Features:
- Cereal Box Succulent Planters by Lolly Jane
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake by Prairie Gal Cookin
- Truck Shapes Busy Bag by The Country Chic Cottage
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Bites by Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- How to Create a Custom Closet by MetroCozy
- 10 Healthy Meals in a Bowl by Spoonful of Flavor
If you were featured, grab a featured button!!
Everyone else grab a button and help us spread the word about our party!! Thanks!
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your post to The Pretty Pintastic Party board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Please share the love by going and visiting other posts that are linked up! Make some new blogging friends by sharing, pinning, and commenting! Thanks for participating in this link-up and for following your hosts!