Hey there! So happy you could join us this week for the 60th episode of the Pretty Pintastic Party!
Before we get this party started, I wanted to share some stuff with you:
1) I know there are a lot of you out there who want to earn more money from home. Well, one of my favorite people on the whole internet, Alice Seba (she’s one of the brains behind Foodaplenty.com) has teamed up with NY Times Bestselling Author Ron Douglas to create a really awesome report that’s right up your alley! You can get it free here:
It’s only there for a limited time, so grab it while it’s hot.
2) If you love adding different design elements to your blog or blog images, Creative Market is a fantastic place to get them! And every week, they have a few free elements that they give away – this week, there’s a free font and some graphic packs – you can use the graphics in Picmonkey or Canva to create something totally original!
3) Haven’t started building your email list yet? I know it can be pretty intimidating! But it’s so important to your blog health and traffic! That’s why I’ve created an ebook that takes all the confusion out of using AWeber- It’s at a (very!) low introductory price right now, and that price will be going up at the end of the June.
Welcome to the Pretty Pintastic Party where all posts are pinned; features pinned by all!
Important: Since repinning is the ONLY rule at our party, we will ONLY choose features from those who repin.
Thanks for your understanding, and please know that we really appreciate those of you who DO repin!
First, let’s meet the hosts:
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
Every week we will have a fabulous co-host! Our co-host this week is Betsy from Happily Ever After Etc. Betsy blogs about home decor and DIY… She’s a newlywed gal and blogs about the fun of fixing up their first house and all the projects that come along. She recently posted Curtains For Everyone– 5 DIY Curtain Ideas! Show Betsy some love by following on Pinterest, Facebook, and/or Instagram.
Now on to the Party!!
- Camping Themed Birthday Party from The Nifty Thrifty Family
- Cherry Watermelon Popsicles from Swirls and Spice
- Vintage Planter Restored from Anne’s Attic
- Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Fourth of July Etsy Loves from The Beautiful Little Fools
- Bacon Cheddar Dog Treats from Munchkins and Military
If you were featured, grab a featured button!!
Everyone else grab a button and help us spread the word about our party!! Thanks!