Happy Friday, Y’all!
It’s been such a busy week for me, and just a little stressful. We still haven’t heard back from the US Embassy about our visa applications, and it’s starting to get a little scary, to be honest. I need to be back in Florida like yesterday.
Some of my favorite things this week:
1. Prime Day – Did anybody get a good deal on it? All I know is #PrimeDayFail was one of the funniest hashtags of the week!
2. My kid – He woke up Wednesday morning, and.. just started cleaning his room. It was kind of weird. And then, when I jokingly asked if he was going to do mine next, he said “Sure!” and did it!! He even used old crates and blankets to make snuggly beds for the dogs.
3. This freaking amazing sandwich from my girl Jessica over at Savory Experiments – The Double Crunch Chili Relleno Monte Cristo Sandwich. Seriously, you have to go check this thing out! It sounds delicious, looks even better!
4. The Food Blogger Challenge, coming up in August! If you haven’t signed up yet, do it now!
5. This free guide – 34 Ways to Profit from Your Writing. If you like to write, you might as get paid for it!
Welcome to the Pretty Pintastic Party where all posts are pinned; features pinned by all!
Important: Once again this week, we had to have to pass over a few posts that we thought would make great features…. but when we checked to see if the bloggers had pinned the features, they hadn’t, so we had to choose different features (we check not only the repins, but also pins from that blogger’s feed).
Since repinning is the ONLY rule at our party, we will ONLY choose features from those who repin.
Thanks for your understanding, and please know that we really appreciate those of you who DO repin!
First, let’s meet the hosts:
Here’s what your hosts have been up to this week!
Now on to the Party!!
- 8 Layer Taco Dip from Honey and Birch
- The Best and Worst Things About Marrying Young from Life as a Dare
- Fresh Corn Salad from Spindles Designs
- What to Purchase When You Buy a Camper from My Big Fat Happy Life
- Cookie Minions from Meatloaf and Melodrama
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub from Chasing Quaintness
If you were featured, grab a featured button!!
Everyone else grab a button and help us spread the word about our party!! Thanks!
By linking up, you give anniesnoms.com, mommylikewhoa.com, mommalew.com, wetherillssayido.com, thetiptoefairy.com, coffeewithus3.com, gloriouslymade.com, anallievent.com, sarahsofiaproductions.com, recipesforourdailybread.com, ouramericantravels.com, suburbanwifecitylife.com, houseoffaucis.com, divasrunforbling.com, seekinglavenderlane.com, thetakeactionwahm.com, or any co-host permission to feature your post on social media and our blogs using a photo, title, and link to your site. Proper credit and links will be given to you.