It doesn’t matter whether you’re a blogger, if you’re writing ebooks, freelancing, working as a virtual assistant… If you work online, most of your business is based upon being able to write.
Heck, even when my entire online business “empire” revolved around selling affiliate products from Amazon, I still had to be able to write and communicate with readers to get sales.
The realization of just how important writing is to those of us who work online means two things:
1 – Businesses NEED content, which means there are thousands of opportunities out there for people who can write.
2 – If you love to write, if you have some talent at it, you’ve already got a head start.
The written word is the currency of the internet – and those of us who can write, can profit from it.
I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at WriterHelpWanted, the course created especially for those who want to learn to earn money writing online. It’s from Alice Seba and Ron Douglas; I’m a big fan of Alice’s, and have bought many of her products in the past. When I found out she was releasing this, I knew it would be a high quality course.
So, we can’t have a Writer Help Wanted review without telling what’s included, right? Here’s a peek:
- Training modules to help you secure writing jobs and even create passive income from your writing.
- Daily job listings to help you land the best writing gigs.
- Handy tools like checklists that will help you get your work done.
The training modules include topics like –
– Writing Markets – where they discuss the various places you can make money with your writing, for newbies and more advanced writers alike
– How to Get Paid Now – for people who need money, immediately
– How to find Long Term Work – for people looking to create a sustainable business.
– How to Improve Your Writing Skills – This is the nitty gritty, the information that will allow you to charge $100, $200 even $500 for an article!
I think this is a perfect membership for people who like to write, but haven’t been able to find a way to profit from it. It’s got so much good stuff – things you can really take action on!
In fact, it’s got so much, you might find it a little overwhelming, so I’d recommend going through it slowly, one thing at time. Learn something, take action on it and apply it to your business, then move on to the next thing.
The crazy thing is that the stuff I’ve described isn’t even all of it.
You can start taking action now by getting their free ebook – 34 Ways to Profit From Your Writing.
PS: Not sure if this is right for you?
Click here now and check the guided tour >> WriterHelpWanted Sneak Peek!